The code is a reference implementation for an Android OS application that creates a YouTube Live Streaming event and streams into that event.
For more information, you can read the Youtube API blog post.
To use this application,
- In your Google Developers Console,
- Enable the YouTube Data API v3 and Google+ API.
- Create a client ID for Android, using your SHA1 and package name.
- Include cross-platform compiled streaming libraries.
- Either libffmpeg.so under src/main/jniLibs/armeabi,
- or another streaming library with modifying VideoStreamingInterface